If you have a reverse mortgage, you are usually responsible for paying your property taxes directly to the City.

Continue answering questions to get more information about how this works and available resources if you have fallen behind.

If you believe you have been the victim of fraud with regards to your reverse mortgage contact the Maryland Attorney General’s Office hotline at 410-528-8662.

Click here to find a certified reverse mortgage housing counselor who may be able to answer your questions.

Continue Answering Questions